Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: OT: sorta...new SSC dolls

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Red face

    Playmates has taken over the making of the SSC dolls. I don't like the new one. Her hair is almost a neon pink color. I loved the ones that Bandai came out with. I guess it is really up to DD what she likes...but I just don't like them. Boo Hoo [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are SSC dolls?

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Strawberry Shortcake. I saw a couple of them yesterday at Target and Toys R Us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •